Monday, December 10, 2012

Creative Grids tip

Have you seen these on your Creative Grids rulers? Ever wonder what they're for? These weird lookin' lil' buggers are called MS tags and they're printed on every CG ruler. Scan the tag with the MS tag app on your smartphone to watch step-by-step instructions about how to use the ruler. Pretty handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments..