- Entrepreneur® Pro PR100e
- Entrepreneur® PR650e
- Quattro® 2
- DreamWeaver™ XE
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Friday, December 21, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
If you have been thinking about buying a Digitizing program? First try Brother Full version PE-Design Next Free trial version
FROM THE DOWNLOAD PAGE
DO NOT RUN THE TRIAL VERSION ON A COMPUTER THAT ALREADY HAS A WORKING VERSION OF PEDESIGN ALREADY ON IT.
Save 30% off on all software
· A new build of MacBroidery ™Embroidery Lettering Software has been posted to the Brother Solution Center. This new build improves and enhances the performance of the MacBroidery™ Software. There is no need for new activation codes as this program installs over existing program. Do not uninstall the current version. NOTE: Notification of this update was automatically sent to all registered owners of the MacBroidery™ Software.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
|10am and 5:00pm (you must register for the evening Club)|
We will show you new Techniques in sewing and embroidery, Free Embroidery designs and projects.
No matter what machine you have you can learn a lot from this club!
This Club will feature:
· Tips on Embroidery.
· How to use your machine to its maximizing use.
· Stabilizing and how to questions.
· Hooping techniques.
· Demo on sewing feet.
· New project each month from the Brother Project book.
· Lining up designs and re-hooping.
· Transferring designs.
· Discounts during club. Demo on any new products
Who can come? Any one with embroidery machines or sewing machine.
What to bring? You and your questions. (We will not sew at clubs)
No matter what machine you have you can learn a lot from this club! FREE
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Looking for embroidery, sewing quilting teachers that would like to share your passion.
All supplies given to teachers
You work your own hours
Please email me your resume or contact information
Must be: personable and enthusiastic
Monday, December 10, 2012
Have you seen these on your Creative Grids rulers? Ever wonder what they're for? These weird lookin' lil' buggers are called MS tags and they're printed on every CG ruler. Scan the tag with the MS tag app on your smartphone to watch step-by-step instructions about how to use the ruler. Pretty handy!