Friday, August 5, 2011
BIG NEWS! FREE BROTHER CLUB
Brother Sewing & Embroidery Club is open to everyone and it's FREE
Come join us Thursday August 11
Brother Club second Thursday of each month 2pm and 6pm (you must register for the evening Club)
We will show you new Techniques in sewing and embroidery, Free Embroidery designs and projects.
No matter what machine you have you can learn a lot from this club!
This Club will feature:
· Tips on Embroidery.
· How to use your machine to its maximizing use.
· Stabilizing and how to questions.
· Hooping techniques.
· Demo on sewing feet.
· New project each month from the Brother Project book.
· Lining up designs and re-hooping.
· Transferring designs.
· Discounts during club. Demo on any new products
Who can come? Any one with embroidery machines or sewing machine.
What to bring? You and your questions. (We will not sew at clubs)